Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Video: Tom's Video Resume






OPTIONAL COMMENTARY:

Here it is, the peak of my video career. Nothing I did and nothing I ever do again will be as good as this one right here. People actually lauded me about it for a couple weeks after I posted it. In real life. I felt like a regular Z-List celebrity.

I almost called this finished and put it up on the internet before adding the Ren & Stimpy-style public domain music in the background, which would have been a terrible mistake indeed. The only thing I'm not happy with is my acting at the end, but I've seen so many movies where professional actors suck at crying so I'm not too broken up about it.

FUN FACT: I had to keep what was left of the coconut rum in a cup while recording this so I could replace it later. The liquid in the bottle is tap water. A couple people actually thought I was really a little bit drunk for this since it was convincing, which I think is a huge compliment considering I've never been drunk before and had to completely make up my own drunk behavior. I bet I'm a guy who punches walls while drunk. I don't want to be drunk, man, I don't want to be all angry at walls for no reason.



No comments:

Post a Comment