Thursday, December 9, 2010

THE WORST BLOG EVER IS BORN


If you are reading this then congratulations: you are now reading THE WORST BLOG EVER. The name is a placeholder and is subject to change (but not really). For the background I have a picture of SPACE. Why, you ask? Because SPACE IS AWESOME. Don't ask anymore questions.

(EDITOR'S NOTE: Space is no longer the background since the move from Wordpress to Blogspot. Space is still awesome though)

Once upon a time when I was first starting college, 489 years ago, I kept a LiveJournal. It was mostly an outlet to ramble incoherently about Taco Bell and make Doug Funnie references (seriously), and there was a three month span where I actually updated every day. Every single damn day! My goal was to amuse the three or four people who read it regularly, but I can't imagine why they would waste their time reading my LiveJournal when there were a veritable menagerie of wonderful other websites out there such as "TimeAndDate.com" with far more interesting content. Life is full of mysteries, I suppose.

Anyway, there was also a brief period after the LiveJournal era where I bought a real domain name that had only cost me $10 for an entire year. I used that to create a website where I rambled incoherently about Taco Bell and made even more Doug Funnie references (again, seriously). It was just as short-lived, probably for the best, since the two people who regularly visited the site got as sick of it as I had, most likely.

So after several years of not feeling like writing here I am, much to the displeasure of the general public, writing again. This time I hope my fan base teeters to the brink of double digits (WHICH MAY NOT HAPPEN BECAUSE I AM QUITE FOND OF CAPSLOCK AND PROFANITIES). To those that stick around, I hope you enjoy. As always, I try to make things interesting and not post stuff like "omg i have 2 get up @ 8 tommororrrrrrrrow adn it sucks b/c i get tired in th mornings i can;t beleive this my prof sucks so BAD i mean wtf" because, seriously, who wants to read that? You probably read enough of that on Facebook everyday anyway.

Who wants to go to the Honker Burger with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment