Thursday, March 17, 2011

Video: Cameron





OPTIONAL COMMENTARY:

I wish I had a Red Wings jersey, this would've been even better. People have been telling me that I look like Cameron from Ferris Bueller's Day Off since I first came to college. A kid in my chemistry lab pointed this out and called me Cameron for the rest of the semester. This might have been the first instance because I sure as hell never heard it in high school (in fact, I was referred to as "the little kid from Jerry Maguire" until I was 15 since I was still about 5 feet tall and I wore these ridiculously huge glasses).

So in class I get another "Hey, do you know who you look like?" and I finished the sentence for them. Then I was encouraged to reenact a scene from the movie. And here it is.

Ferris Bueller was, no contest, my absolute favorite movie when I was a kid. To look like Cameron as a strapping young gent is quite an honor, let me tell you.



No comments:

Post a Comment