Friday, March 18, 2011

Video: Percussion Duet





OPTIONAL COMMENTARY:

Of all the videos I've made so far this one was by far the most fun. I don't care that it took me about an hour to finally get it right, and I didn't even get it fully right anyway. On the left I dropped my pencil at 0:59 like some sort of asshole. Inexcusable.

The day I'm writing this is 5-6-12, so I made this over a year ago already and since then I've been wanting to do another one to a much grander scale. We're talking four parts instead of two, actual planned-out composed "music", and a multitude of additional instruments possibly including scissors, a remote control, tupperware, a can opener, even maybe a toaster. Shit will be insane. I'm an incredibly lazy individual, though, and since graduation I haven't had anything to procrastinate on. Lack of procrastination can really ruin your ambition. Trust me on this.



No comments:

Post a Comment