Friday, April 6, 2012

Video: Enyaj Yadhtrib Yppah








OPTIONAL COMMENTARY:

Jayne is perhaps my biggest fan ever when it comes to my videos. At the time I'd been messing around with learning how to reverse video and audio (which takes about three shifty movie-editing programs that you can download from shifty backwoods websites in different shifty languages), so I put it to the official test by making her a backwards video to post on her wall for her birthday. I was surprised at how well it turned out, WAY better than it did in my head.

I actually wrote down a list of events to do in backwards order and memorized it so that it would look correct when reversed, including the overacted facial expressions and gestures. It had to be one take, or else the paper would already look crumpled if I tried again (and I'm not made of paper, ok people). The pressure was certainly on, my friends. Good thing I'm a professional.

I have a plan for a real, full-length backwards video in the future. I might have to drop eggs on the floor. This is serious business.



2 comments:

  1. !!!! I am definitely your biggest fan. And it was the best present I got on my birthday, that's for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete